zondag 12 augustus 2012

Tivoli

Tivoli is an awesome amusement park in the center of Copenhagen.
The park was built in 1843 and is one of the oldest amesument parks in the world!
In the evening the park is lit by 115000 light bulbs.
I had a really great time there. sadly we didn't have time to go in all the rides but just walking around is fantastic. The park is beautiful! There are concerts every night so if you are lucky there might be a band that you really like. If you ever go to Copenhagen certainly take a look at Tivoli, I could wander around there for days so beautiful!. If I haven't convinced you yet, take a look at my pictures.


This is a gigantic carrousel. Eventually you go op to 80 meters high! 
You can see the whole city from up there!






My sister and I with our tickets for the carrousel.




Even the duckies have their own little palace.





In this street were all old carnival games.


Candy!!



 A giraffe in the Merry-go-round. How awesome is that.


A little china town.





The ship of captain hook!


Oooh those pretty little lights.



The end.

3 opmerkingen: