vrijdag 28 september 2012

B-day presents

Hey! I promised I would show you my birthday presents.
I got so many cool stuff. People know me so well haha.



This book is sooo awesome. You have to answer a question everyday for 5 years. 
There are really simple questions like what did you have for dinner today?
But also really serious one's like who are the most important people in your life right now.
And where do you see yourself in 5 years.

Click if you want to see more of my presents!





Jewelry! Love it!

I love these earrings I'm more into ear knobs lately. And I really like these little crosses.

Olly Murs!! I really really like his music. It just makes me happy. 
My favourite track is I just want you to dance with me tonight!

May the odds be ever in your favor! I'm a big fan of the hunger games. I already read all the books but I want to read them over and over again so I decided to get one for myself.


If you don't know the artist Rob ryan. You should certainly check him out. He uses his art to make little stories. And the pictures are just really pretty to look at.


I got a little parfumspray. It's Orange from Hugo Boss. I'm kinda picky when I buy parfums
but I love this one, It smells really sweet. 
It's a small container so I can take it with me in my bag to school.


This is a scrapbook/diary I got from my friend. I really like it. 
Sadly I have to wait for next year to use it since the theme is summer holiday.



The September Issue of Vogue!

And those where my presents. 
Hope you liked this post bye!






3 opmerkingen:

  1. Wat tof! Weet je waar je zo'n Q&A boek kan halen? Die wil ik ook! <33 xoxo

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Ik heb hem bij urban outfitters zien liggen, maar je kunt hem ook gewoon op bol.com kopen.

      Verwijderen