zondag 30 september 2012

Streetstyle in Stockholm










Hey, When I was in Stockholm I was simply blown away by the awesome fashionista's walking by.
So I decided to make some streetstyle pictures. Sadly I didn't get many photographs.
Mostly because it took me half an hour to get the courage to ask someone if I could photograph them.
Also one lady got really mad at me, I don't know why though? But she was scary!
Anyway these two lovely ladies where so nice to let me photograph them.
So if you're reading this THANK YOU SO MUCH!

Lots of Love,
Rosanne




3 opmerkingen:

  1. Leuk dat het foto's van jezelf zijn! Je hebt 2 leuke uitgekozen :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Vind de eerste het leukste!

    http://lifeofroshelle.blogspot.nl

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. De eerste vind ik echt leuk :D.

    Liefs, Mariette
    PS. Er is nu een super gave winactie met Sans-online!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen